FIKIFIKI FIKIFIKI

Cool

And for goodness sake BEES32189; this guy has been trolling every submission this morning, with nothing constructive to say at all.

I really like the texture of this song and the reversed guitar at the end is beautiful. The mid-section could be filled out a bit but other than that this song is really strong.

fredfrod responds:

Trolling??
Yah, i Just recorded this. My fren gave me his song and i was trying to make something out of it. thanks for the response.

Sligen Sligen

Great

The reverb creates such a rich texture on that electric piano, and your glitchy drums are just great. If I could add something it would be a some samples. In particular, whales talking.

Good song though, nicely done. 5/5, 10/10 etc.

Enemy on the Horizon Enemy on the Horizon

Great

Nice drawn out tension. It's got that constant motion of a slow yet inevitable collision. Now score the battle!

10/10 sir, great stuff!

MarkySpark responds:

That is exactly what I am doing at the moment. Thanks for taking time out to listen.

DXM - Antihydrogen DXM - Antihydrogen

Awesome sounds

Jesus some of those beep sounds are immense. Really great stuff. Some of those reversed sounds are great as well. It blurs and blends and is so smooth on the ears and mind. You have some real skill at creating space as well. And I can see the space influence. I'm going to favorite you and check out some of your other stuff tomorrow :)

10/10! Great sounds.

tijnn responds:

Thanks for the kind review man, i'm glad you liked the overall sound! I made most of the sounds myself in the oscillator functions of my hardware so i'm really glad that you personally like those!

Thanks for favoriting me (:

6:30 AM in the morning. 6:30 AM in the morning.

Great great great

The sounds in this are so good. I'm a bit against the drums, but that's only a minor considering everything else going on. You achieve some really damn good sounds in this, I love it.

Kaspoogle responds:

This is probably he first positive review on one of my songs... haha

I was mostly playing around with the drums so..... yeah..

Thanks for the review!

Knightly G Style Knightly G Style

Good stuff

I was a bit iffy about the drums at first but you use some really great sounds here, and the sample is used very well too. Reminds me ALOT of the sampling in the blade runner soundtrack.

Oh and The Darjeeling Limited. GREAT film.

Hyper Vibes Hyper Vibes

Probably

the greatest vibraphone solo (if not the only) I have ever heard. Those trills are mind blowing I loved it all. Great stuff!

Romantic Impression - Mjattie Romantic Impression - Mjattie

Poly-Trick Pony

Wow you are diverse! This is fantastic, I love the expression it's just great, that and the non-static tempo just add so much emotion to it. I'm not 100% on the strings but they're definitely not bad, just not neccesary when you have such a nice sounding piano.

mjattie responds:

thanks man :)

I'm glad you like my piano XD

I Was Just Wondering - Mjattie I Was Just Wondering - Mjattie

Great!

The synth at 1:45ish is straight out of Sonic 3 man, fantastic stuff. I really like the progression through this mid section, and it shifts back into the main beat brilliant. Your use of filters is impeccable too, very impressive. Nice subtle use of the higher end sounds too, adds great color to the track. Will be checking out your other stuff.

mjattie responds:

Lol I've never played sonic (3) though and I made the synth by myself :)...

I'm glad you like it :)

Let Them Try Let Them Try

Energetic!

I very much enjoyed this, I really liked the first 10 seconds especially, reminds me of Unkle so much! The D&B drums were perfecto but personally I found some of the other voices a bit cliche. Doesn't stop the track being great though, I very much enjoyed this, would love to hear a dirtier version.

syphonmax responds: